Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Little Peek at Christmas

Good Morning Inky Fans,

Today I would like share a Christmas card showcasing Delilah's Ducky Christmas. I have used many different products on this card instead of many embellishments. I stamped my image on Cryogen paper with Tuxedo Memento ink. I colored the image with Copic Markers Y11,Y13,Y15,Y17, G94,G99, R000. R01, R02, R37, R39,BG10, B21,Y26 and Spica pens gold and pink. To accent my design I used red and orange flocking, silver and white flower soft, snowwriter with fine white glitter and liquid pearls red/pearl. And lastly, my favorite Shabby White Frantage.

The paper is from Memory box, sentiment is from Inky Impressions, and I added some beautiful white trim and bow to finish my design. I hope I have inspired you to create a card today! Have a great weekend!

Karen


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
AUD Sentiments - #92 Inspirational Christmas
Paper Crafting Journey- Anything Goes

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!