Saturday, November 23, 2013

Jingle Bells

I hope everyone had a great week! It time for another challenge over at CMC "Anything Goes". Our sponsor this week is Digi My World. Today I am featuring Little Elf.

She was just so perfect for my jingle bell embellishments. I stamped her with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Cryogen paper. She was colored with Copic Markers -skin E00, E000, R20; hair E50, YR20,YR21; elf outfit - G21, G41, R81, R83, R85.


Thanks for stopping by! And Don't forget my blog candy; I am trying to reach 225 followers. I hope you will help me out! Thanks! Candy Link. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sister Card Act Challenge - #34 Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - #194 Add a Bow
4 Crafty Chicks- Let's Make it Anything Goes
Fab N' Funky - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful job thanks for entering our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, nicely done!

    Leanne DT@4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a precious card! Great coloring and layout! I'm glad that you shared with us at Sister Act this week!
    Hugs-
    Trisha-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with a cute image and beautiful colours. Thanks for joining in our Birthday celebrations at Fab'n'Funky, good luck.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so sweet!! Very pretty card and love the bells!
    Have a great day!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable, love your choice of colors and the darling image with all those wonderful embellishments.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet little elf, very pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!