Saturday, November 2, 2013

Bezels and more Bezels

Good Afternoon,

It is a beautiful Indian Summer day here but tomorrow 40 and snow showers. Brrrr! Today I am sharing a few bezel I created. I will probably use these on some upcoming canvases. If you haven't tried the Ice Resin you need to. It is so much fun. I will share a couple of necklaces on Wednesday for our new Anything Goes challenge. I hope you were inspired today to create a project or two. Have a great weekend!

Karen


You can purchase the items below in the 7 Kids College Fund Store!

I am entering my bezels in the following challenges:
Charisma Cards- #43 Anything but Cards
Crafty Ribbons - #68 Anything goes with Ribbon

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! These are amazing! Just stunning! You will have to see the bezel I posted to my blog yesterday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Karen and all pretty lace;
    Thanks for joining Crafty Ribbons Challenge
    this week and welcome back on Thursday for
    a new challenge!
    La Vikinga, DT at Crafty Ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen! These are stunning! So incredibly gorgeous, down to every last detail! I just became your newest follower!
    Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all! All are gorgeous! Great job!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE these!!! They are so vintage and I love the pixie so much. You are great at finding the right image. I think the wooden Icons are fabulous to add, love the dimension you achieved from them. These are gorgeous!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely creations! Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week. Don't forget to stop by later today for another challenge. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!