Saturday, November 9, 2013

A Simple Christmas Card

Today I would like to share this adorable stamp from Stamp Fairy. The image is Jake Wintertime 2.


I stamped my image on Cryogen paper with Tuxedo Black Ink. I used Copic Markers BG0000, BG10, R37, R39, G94, G99, E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47. For the background I used Shabby White Frantage. The paper is from Magnolia Christmas Story. The snowflake is Magnolia Big Cozy Snowflake and the sentiment is also from Magnolia.

Thanks for stopping by!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sister Card Act - #32 Anything Goes
http://4kraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

5 comments:

  1. He's gorgeous, love the stripes, very effective
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas Card, love the teddy, so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen so adorable and love the red strips and that pretty bow. I think I have lost the last month of my life. I do hope things have been fine with you. Being in Austin Texas for 3 weeks and them coming home and getting pneumonia and being laid up with that for another month. I was keeping all the posting and was becoming overwhelmed with all the beautiful posting and I was in no way going to get through them. So I decided to start fresh.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the striped paper, Karen. Everything about this card is super-cute.
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!