Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year

Happy New Year,

I hope that you all had a great Christmas. Mine was wonderful.

Today I would  like to share my DT card for Magnolia Forever "Celebrate".

I used the following on my card:

Magnolia Stamp - Tilda in Evening Dress ( she was colored with Copic Markers, to her hair piece I used a silver glitter pen and liquid pearls)
Paper is from Pion
Die Cuts - #2 Pineapple from Prima, Christmas Tag, Corner Flower from Magnolia Doo Hickey, Lovely View from Little Darlings, Go Create, and Filigree Poinsettias from Sue Wilson. To embellish my design I added some Frantage, feathers, Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink and bling.

I hope you will join us. Thanks so much for stopping by!


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Tilda's Town - #135 Something New (Tilda in Evening Dress, Prima Pineapple Die)
Magnolia Mania - #103 Happy New Year

12 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN this week & the very best of luck. Wishing you a very crafty new year love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Karen! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this card is gorgeous! You're certainly starting off 2015 on the right foot. These is a delightful creation. Happy New Year!
    Hugs
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous card
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful card and festive. Love the vintage colors and style you did! Happy New Year and many more to come!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS!! This has always seemed to me to be the PERFECT New Year Tilda stamp!! Your card is stunning...I love the papers and all your wonderfully beautiful die cut embellies!! Happy New Year!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello karen,
    beautiful new year card, thankyou for joining us at the magnolia mania, greetings from sonja

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous, Karen! Oh, my, I love all those fantastic die cuts! Great design, sweet image, wonderful coloring, and beautiful palette! :^)
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty Tilda coloring and designing Karen! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town this week! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect New Years stamp and you've done her up beautifully. Love all of the lacy dies.

    hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!