Sunday, January 11, 2015

Vintage

Happy Sunday!

Can you believe how quickly January is going? It is wonderful living in Florida. I feel like I am on vacation everyday. Just love it.

I hope you will join us over at Simply Magnolia this week for our vintage challenge. Below I have listed the goodies I used to create my card.

Magnolia Stamp- Tilda with a Bow ( I colored my image with Copic Markers)
Magnolia Doo Hickeys - Large Butterfly and Brides Bow
Sue Wilson - Poinsettia Die
Tim Holtz Clock Die
Prima Paper
Flower, Bling, Cheesecloth, Feathers, Tag
Prima Paper - A Stationers Desk

Thanks so much for stopping by!


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Tilda's Town - #137 Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap - #35 Anything Goes



13 comments:

  1. Stunning card Karen!!! Your Tilda is GORGEOUS...beautifully designed card!! So many wonderful details to look at and admire!!! Florida...you lucky lady...a warm vacation right now would be wonderful!! Our winter so far hasn't been close to as bad as last but it is winter none the less!!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so pretty! Love the Marsala color. Did you know it is Pantone's Color of the Year? Very pretty!

    XO,
    Chris
    http://ascrappersmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful, Karen. What a pretty butterfly you used here... And of course Miss Tilda takes center stage! Well done...ciao, barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is a stunning card! I love the gauze behind the clock and the papers colors and tag, love your flower and leaf too, very nice!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Karen, this is so precious! Love that sweet image and your coloring! Fabulous design! Love the papers and embellies you chose, as well as the pretty palette! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    If time goes much faster, my head is going to fly off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card Karen !!!
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Love the polka dots you added to her dress! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh! I love vintage! This card is absolutely beautiful!!! I love Magnolia Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful. Gorgeous colours and embellies. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, beautiful colors and Tilda is gorgeous!

    hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I looooove it Karen!
    The color combo is fantastic and all the details are just gorgeous!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town Challenges this week!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!