Wednesday, January 14, 2015

New Stash


Happy Wednesday,

How is your week going? Mine is going well. Our challenge over at Midweek Magnolias is "Lets see some of your new stash." I am using my new Pion paper, Go Create Die, Magnolia Doohickey Die - Bride's Bow, Angel Wings, Rocking Horse and Sue Wilson Poinsettia Die.

I just love this sweet little Tilda. I colored her with Copic Markers and paper pieced her outfit. I used some shabby white frantage, birch heart and bling. So start you New Year out right and head over to Midweek Magnolias -"Lets see some of Your New Stash".



 Picture of the inside and out



 Inside of my criss cross card


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Marvelous Magnolia - #84 Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - #45 Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - #194 Anything Goes


14 comments:

  1. Another fabulous creation Karen, I love those papers and all your pretty dies. I really need to make one of these envelope cards. Love them to bits. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! You have some wonderful and fun new stash!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. so precious karen, love the design
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and warm feeling. I love the colors and this Tilda is adorable. Beautiful card and I love it!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous. :)
    Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet creation. Love the gorgeous colours and pretty papers, beautiful dies and a very cute Tilda.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so pretty! I, too, love the soft warm feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, so sweet! Love the image, coloring, paper-piecing, design and fab papers & die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! Great colors and I love the insert card. Tilda is colored so beautifully.

    hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a precious card, love the warm colors that you used! Thanks for joining the challenge at Party Time Tuesdays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful card, every detail is perfect and in the right place, the colours are great and the insert is simply stunning

    Thank you very much for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge this forthnight.
    Hugs, cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and elegant card, every detail is perfect and in the right place, the insert is simply stunning! :)

    Thank you very much for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge this forthnight.
    Hugs, cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your Gorgeous Design and Awesome Paper piecing! Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness I just LOVE this!! I am so inspired!!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesday,
    xxx
    your PTT planner, Riette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!