Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Valentine. Romance, Love

Happy Wednesday,

Where did January go? It's time to get ready for Valentine's Day.  Start your Valentine cards with Midweek Magnolias challenge "Valentine, Romance, Love".  I chose to create a criss cross card.

I used the following to create my card:
Magnolia Licious stamp - Tilda with Dot Bow
Magnolia Doo Hickey Dies - Heart tag, Bride's Bow
Go Create Dies
Memory Box heart dies
Bling, Charm, Ribbon
Pion Papers
I colored Tilda with Copic Markers

I can't wait to see what you create!




I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Stamp and Create with Magnolia - #53 Show Some Love
Tilda's Town - #139 Be Mine Valentine
Bunny Zoe's Crafts- January Challenge: Hearts
The Ribbon Girl - January Magnolia Only Challenge : Seeing Spots
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. Wow GORGEOUS card Karen!! I love the design...your Tilda is PERFECT!!! That pretty die cut bow is so lovely!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card Karen, love the design
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is stunning! Thank you so much for sharing her with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again! Thank you for sharing her with us at Stamp and Create too! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. me again Karen
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my friend, this is absolutely stunning!!! Love her polka dot outfit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exquisite design, Karen! Absolutely beautiful palette & papers; love all the wonderful die cuts; your image is darling & I love your coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another wonderful creation Karen, your style is gorgeous and I love your colouring of this sweet Tilda. Beautiful work hon. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! I love all of your fine details and those dies are awesome. Thank you for sharing your work with us this week at Through the Craftroom Door. We hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!