Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Winter Fun

Welcome to our challenge at Magnolia Licious "Winter Fun with Doo Hickeys". I have to say the Northeast is having a lot of winter fun. I am so glad I am where it is sunny and warm.  I chose to make a Criss Cross card for our challenge.

I colored both of my images with Copic Markers. Edwin does have some paper piecing on his apparel. To Tilda's goggles I added some liquid glass. They both have a touch of snow writer with a fine white glitter. Below

Magnolia Stamps - Ski Edwin with Snowflakes  and Ski Star Tilda
Magnolia Doo Hickey Dies - Big Cozy Snowflake, Snowy Forest, Several Dies from the Oh la la collection
Prima  Die - Pineapple Doily
Memory Box Snowflake Border
Paper is from Pion

We hope to see you over at Magnolia Licious! I can't wait to see what you create.





Please join us for our challenge this week over at Magnolia Licious "Love is in the Air". You could be the lucky challenge winner and receive an awesome prize.



Remember for each comment you leave on a DT gal’s blog (1 comment per blog, per post) you get entered to win the Surprise Prize this week.  Winners are announced each Wednesday…so check back each week to see if you’ve won!



I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Magnolia Mania - #105 Special Kinds of Cards
Crafting from the Heart - #45 Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - #122 Anything Goes
Sister Act Card - #91 Anything Goes




17 comments:

  1. Stunning layout! Just a beautiful card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Fabulous coloring and love the colors of the backgrounds ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, A stunning project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this week. Crafting From The Heart Good luck. We would love to see you again next week.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful criss cross card, I love the colours and the gorgeous Doohickeys you used !!
    Thanks for joining us at TFMC !!
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two very precious pieces! Love the coloring on those cute images! Fab design, love the papers, and what wonderful die cuts and embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH this is stunning honey and you made the same as me too. I am a bit fan of criss cross cards. Your colouring is fab and I adore those die cuts and Maja papers they all go so well together. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Magnolia Mania. Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I had lost it! You were talking about Edwin and all I could see was Tilda. So glad I scrolled down. What a sweet card! Your paper piecing is perfect. Love those Criss Cross cards. Super job...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so cute! Love the cris cross card! Cute images!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic fun winter card Karen, love your stamp choices and all those wonderful dies. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is very fantastic, Karen !
    I love the design and all these details.
    Tilda is very so cute.
    Thank you for your so nice comment in my blog.
    Hugs, Mumur.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Karen, I am speechless! I can't imagine the time and thought that went into your latest creation. Thanks for sharing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are ready for a winter day of skiing!! Well Tilda and Edwin are! lol Beautiful card, love the dies on the gorgeous papers.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello karen,
    very beautiful winter-card, thankyou for joining us at the magnolia mania, greetings from sonja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!