Sunday, February 8, 2015

Love is all around

I can't believe it is February already! Head over to Simply Magnolia and join us for our new challenge "Love is all around". Today I chose a heart shaped card featuring Magnolia stamp "Bonnie Tilda. She was colored with Copic Markers and I added some pink glitter to her wings.

The dies I chose for my card are Magnonlia Doo Hickey Christmas Tag, Small Dragon Fly and Bride's Bow. I used a flourish die from Cherry Lynn and a Martha Stewart butterfly punch. The paper is from Pion. To complete my design I use some bling, flowers and pom, pom trim.



I am entering my card in the following challenges:
lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnoilia-#111 Love or Hearts
Totally Tilda & Friends - #113 Valentines
ABC - C is for Cupid
Simply Create Too - #78 Valentines or use Hearts
Creative Moments - #61 Anything Goes/Love
Scrapper's Delight - #40 Always Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. Totally stunning xx
    Thanks for joining us @ Totallt Tilda
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH, Karen, this is so sweet. Love those cheeks!! Either ones...giggle!
    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, how sweet! ♥ Thanks for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sweet creation fab design.

    Thanks for sharing on our Valentine theme at Totally Tilda & Friends chall.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combo and your coloring is excellent!

    Have a great day!
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, fabulous card! That cherub is too cute! Love the coloring, color palette, design, and all the wonderful details! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Karen, such a gorgeous creation! This has to be one of my favourite Valentine maggies (and I don't even have it!) and that pom pom trim really showcases your card magnificently!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely piece of art and I love your Cupid with the cute bottom!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning creation.
    Thanks for joining us at LHOSM.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful creation!
    Thanks for joining in with our Valentine's challenge at Totally Tilda.
    Linda :) xx
    http://stickywithglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute cheeky card, thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges, stamping hugs, Carol DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!