Wednesday, February 11, 2015

"W"ednesday Happy Birthday




Over at  Magnolia-licious™ it’s ‘W’ednesday time. This is my first "W" ednesday and I have chosen to share Wild Rose Studio -Bella Party I created a birthday tag. Bella was colored with Copic Markers and I used a small amount of Frantage. The paper is from Pion. The die cuts I had chose were from Go Create and Magnolia Doo Hickey Tilda's Tag. I used a sweet chocolate kiss charm to complete my tag.





Remember for each comment you leave on a DT gal’s blog (1 comment per blog, per post) you get entered to win the Surprise Prize this week.  It counts for your comments on all Dr Mondays, Tuesday Challenge posts, and ‘W’ednesday posts too…so lots of ways to get entered!  We would love for you to ‘Like’ the Magnolialicious  FB page too. Winners are announced each Wednesday…so check back each week to see if you’ve won!
The Magnolia-licious™ store  has a great range of stamps Wild Rose Studio, Wee stamps, Penny Black, Candibean, Saturated Canary and of course a fabulous selection of Magnolia Mini and Full size so pop by and take a look you are sure to find something you like.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Craft your Passion - #248 Always Anything Goes
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes



5 comments:

  1. Oh my Goodness!!!! What an adorably sweet image! ♥ Very nicely colored and displayed.....beautiful!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute tag! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely tag.Love all the layering and soft colours.Cute image too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling tag! Love the design, image and coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute image and pretty shabby tag Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!