Sunday, February 22, 2015

Fully Loaded with Goodies


Hello,

Can you believe February is almost over? Where does the time go? I invite you to join us over at Simply Magnolia for our new challenge CAS or Fully Loaded. I am showcasing a tussie mussie which is fully loaded. 

For my design I created Little Cute Tilda - I colored her with Copic Markers and paper pieced her. The paper is from Magnolia and Pion Designs. The dies I chose were - Sue Wilson Poinsettia, Magnolia Doo Hickey Dragon Fly, Marianne and Memory Box Hearts, and Prima Doily.  To finish my project I used bling, flower, trim, resin embellishment and tulle ribbon.  I gave this to one of my crafting buddies for Christmas.

I can't wait to see what you will create.


I am entering my project in the following challenges:
Scrapper's Delight - #41 Anything Goes
Inky Impressions - #197 Cute & Cuddly
Bunny Zoe's Craft - February For Girls
Totally Tilda - #114 Brights or Pastels


12 comments:

  1. Great minds eh! I just posted one on my Blog early this morning! I just love this, I hope you enjoyed making yours as much as I did mine! Actually I was so inspired I have now quite a little pile of them waiting to be blogged! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Karen this is fabulous!! Sweet Tilda is surrounded by such beauty here...love all the goodies that you have used to decorate this stunner!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. really beautiful !!!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Karen, what a beautiful creation! Love the design, pretty palette, sweet image, coloring & paper piecing, die cuts, papers, and trims! Wowza! Your lucky crafting friend! ;^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is beautiful so pretty
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
    Hugs Susie Sugar x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All so gorgeous!!! I love this tussie mussie! Lovely trims and coloring. Great job Karen!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so pretty! What a beautiful design with so many gorgeous embellies. What will you use it for?
    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great project, thanks for sharing it with us at Inky Impressions this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is just gorgeous and elegant! Love it!

    hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely stunning!!!! All the gorgeous details!!! Love love, love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww such a cute creation great colours nice take on the chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda & friends chall this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!