Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Pretty Pink


Happy Wednesday,

Come join us at Midweek Magnolias challenge "Pretty in Pink". I just love my new paper from LemonCraft - House of Roses. I used Pink Lemonade Tilda stamp from Magnolia. She was colored with Copic Markers. The dies are chose were Oh La La and Dragon Fly from Magnolia Doo Hickeys. To complete my card I chose ribbon, flowers, wooden frame, lace and bling.


I am entering my card in the following:
Party Time Tuesdays- #195 Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - #46 Anything Goes


9 comments:

  1. Very sweet card Karen. Love all the summery embellies you added, can't wait for the season change...=)
    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! Beautiful flowers and lace! Love that butterfly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely project. Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart this time, we hope to see you again soon. Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful love all the embellishments, hope they love it whoever get this! thanks for joining us at TTCRD and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's just gorgeous! Love all those embellishments and Tilda, of course :) Great colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.
    Sabina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, Karen! Love your design, coloring, and details! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of the layering, very nice! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!