Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Tilda & Edwin


Happy Wednesday,

Can you believe February is almost over? Spring is just around the corner. Please join us this week at Midweek Magnolias challenge "Let's Get Sentimental". 

I chose Cuddly Siblings to create my card. I colored my image with Copic Markers and paper pieced Tilda's dress. I used Lemon Craft paper which is just so pretty. The dies I used were Joy Craft butterfly border, Magnolia Doo Hickey dies brides bow, dragon fly, doily flower, tag from oh la la, Prima Doily die, and Go Create die. To finish my card I use bling, Frantage, and tulle bow.


I hope you will join us!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Paradise of Magnolia - #8 Emboss (wet or dry)
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - #48 Anything Goes
Sister Act Card - #94 Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the shabby chic look and all the delicious dies. I have to say that on most cards I've seen using this stamp, the siblings look scared but yours look like happy friends. Kudos on pulling that off! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love that image! So adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SPECTACULAR! I love all the dies you used. Thank you for joining the challenge at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image, super dies! Thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, Karen! Aren't they cute? Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - love all the attention to detail and the beautiful die cuts!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart and good luck!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh, this is just stunning! Love the cute image, your coloring, design, all the cool die cuts, and the fab distressing! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!