Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Love is in the Air

Happy Tuesday,

I have some very exciting news. I was invited by Diana from Magnolia Licious to join their awesome team. I can't tell you how thrilled I am this is a dream come true.

Now on to my project. I loved making this heart box. I think it is one of my favorites. Below are the items I used to create my box.

Magnolia Stamps - Postcard, Edwin with a Derby Hat, Cozy Heart Tilda
Magnolia Doo Hickeys - Large Butterfly and Angel Wings
Sue Wilson - Poinsettia Die
Marianne Heart Die
Prima Paper
Pion Paper
Bling
2 net trim, pop pom trim, pearl trim, feather trim
2 Wooden hearts
Pins
Bling
Flower
I colored my images with Copic markers and paper pieced the images

Thanks for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to create a new project.


Inside the box:


A different view

Side View:

Last Look:

Please join us for our challenge this week over at Magnolia Licious "Love is in the Air". You could be the lucky challenge winner and receive an awesome prize.


Remember for each comment you leave on a DT gal’s blog (1 comment per blog, per post) you get entered to win the Surprise Prize this week.  Winners are announced each Wednesday…so check back each week to see if you’ve won!



I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia - #110 Spots or Stripes
Paradise of Magnolia - #62 or more Characters
Crafting from the Heart - #43 Anything Goes
Dream Valley - #98 Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Wags 'n Whiskers - #145 Anything Goes

16 comments:

  1. Wow!! Karen! how romantic is this fabulous keepsake box, loving the decorations, that tulle and those feathers. Beautiful work hon. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your box is breathtaking, stunning and oh so girly! I love it a lot. The vintage frilly tulle and feathers look great. Tilda is so sweet and the butterfly finishes it off perfectly.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow absolutely stunning work <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful box! Thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, what a splendid creation Karen. I love the tulle and feathers, so tactile. It makes me want to run my fingers through it. Such a beautiful case this would be for jewels. lots of diamonds right....lol. I am so pleased to have you join our very talented and creative team. hugs, Diana xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute! Love the "hidden" image inside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Karen - you will be a valuable member of the Magnolia-licious Team.
    Your box is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely Beautiful! Love it inside and out.
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous project. Thanks for playing with us at Paradise of Magnolia.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. So romandic,so vintage so lovely box!!Amazing work!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Paradise of Magnolia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the soft colors, embellishments, papers...I love everything about it! Thank you for joining the challenge at Through the Craft Room Door!
    Hugs, Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowzers! What a gorgeous box! It's super Valentiny and your coloring is beautiful.

    hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  14. STUNNING!!!! What a beautiful box - great image and love all the detail! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafting from the Heart and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Lynne, Crafting from the Heart DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow this is so beautiful! Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gorgeous! Love all that frou frou!

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!