Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hip Hip Horray for the 100th Day




Happy Saturday!

What a gorgeous day we had today. Bright blue sky and lots of sunshine. I also had a wonderful day crafting with my friends. We had lots of laughs and a great time!

Here is the card I finished today. It will be one of the cards for the Las Vegas conference.


I chose blues as I am entering this card in the Midweek Magnolias - Week # 10 - Monotone/chrome

Here is what I used to create my card:

Paper from my stash
Copic Markers
Twine
Pearl Bling
White flowers colored with Copics
Magnolia Stamp - Dancing Party Tilda
Marianne Die - Circles
Memory Box Die -Macarena Corner,Charlotte Border
Dienamics -Leaf Dies
Distress Ink- Broken China

Here is a view close-up of Tilda & the inside.


14 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Tilda looks gorgeous in her lovely blue dress. Thanks so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh how pretty! LOVE your swirly corners!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for a super fun day!!! Your card is amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, love how you did the dress.
    Super card
    Blessings, Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Beautiful coloring!

    ♥ Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card. The 'rope' is a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the blues - really nice work Karen. Have you ever been so far behind that your eyes are crossing!?!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. So delightful Karen! Love all the blue - my fav color! How cute that you have used the twine in Tilda's hands! Sweet card...hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Honey child - I just went to your post to see if you had something new and slow me just noticed the rope in Tilda's hands! I should I say little rope. Brilliant idea - really grand!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The new puppy is slowing down the production..... LOL

      Karen

      Delete
  10. Beautiful card Karen. Those flowers and little details on this Tilda card is so sweet :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, Karen. Sweet Tilda and awesome monochromatic colors.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  12. PERFCTLY blue=a=licious!! WOOHOO! Great idea with her "holding" up that sign! Thanks so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!