Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tilda with Glasses



I can't believe it is almost Mother's Day. Does anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend? I am going to relax and do some crafting. Hopefully, we will have some sunshine....

Here is a new card I created with more of my new goodies from a couple of weeks ago.





I used the following to create my card:
Magnolia Stamp- Tilda with Glasses
Poppy Stamps Window,Shutters, flower box and flower patch dies
Memory Box Die – Madera Corner
Marianne- Fence Die
Copic Markers
Lots of Pearls
Prima Paper-Nature Garden


I am entering this in Just Magnolia Challenge -Week 155 Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. So cute Karen and terrific use of all your dies. Tilda is adorable...hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Karen - I love scenes with windows in them. I think I might have that corner die but I sure do need the
    Poppy stuff!!! I love your creation!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, I love the tiny flowers by the fence and the corner dies around the window. Tilda is so focused, great role model. Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I'm speechless!!! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! See you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, I love the scene you've created
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the scene! I'm happy you had the chance to repost on the Just Magnolia and hAnglar&Stanglar blog, we're sorry about the trouble we had this week. Thanks for playing with us, hope to see you back! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! I really love the scene, building scenes on cards is a favorite of mine. And I see some dies there that I NEED!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the wonderful scene you created for this adorable reading Tilda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card with a gorgeous scene.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the scene you created.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!