Saturday, May 11, 2013

CMC Anything Goes

Happy Saturday,

Today over at CMC we have new challenge Anything Goes. Our sponsor for the challenge is Pretty Little Stamps by Chelsea Le. I decided to color her the colors of a sweet pansy.


I have colored her with Copic Markers - Hair E25, E31, E50; Skin E000, E00, R20; Watering can C3, C5, C7; Dress and tights V00, V1, V17, V15, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y00, Y1. I added fine glitter to her dress, wings and as eye shadow.  The paper is from Authentique, heart die is from Marianne, Music Notes by Memory Box and Flourish by Cherry Lynn die. To embellish my design I used flowers, butterfly pin, ribbon bling, cheese cloth and liquid pearls.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you over at CMC.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Simon Says - Things with Wings   
Sister Act - Challenge #6 Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - May 7 -13 Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. What a super gorgeous card, Karen!! Loving every element you used!! The colour palette is amazing too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the bling! :) Thanks for playing along in our "Things With Wings" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't she sweet. Love the music notes and the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love your image, coloring, sparkle, die cuts, and embellies! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning and beautiful!!

    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!