Friday, May 31, 2013

Dandelion Girl

TGIF! We are finally having warm, sunny weather. I love it.



Now onto my card for today. I created my card with a Whimsy stamp by Sylvia Zet - Dandelion Girl.
I colored her with Copic Markers and added some glitter to her dress. I used paper from Graphic 45 - Secret Garden.

Here is a close up of this sweet image:


Here are the products I used on my card. You can purchase them at 7 Kids College Fund:

Whimsy Stamp - Dandelion Girl
Graphic 45 Paper - Secret Garden
Cryogen Paper
Liquid Scrap Dots


I  hope you enjoy your weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Whimsy Stamps - Challenge #59 Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes May 28 - June 3

4 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS my friend!!! I absolutely love her blue polka dot dress! Have an awesome weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project. I love all the colors and everything:)You are so talented:) Following on Boglovin
    Tabitha's Designs Blog
    Low priced fun Digi Papers:)
    New Challenge Blog on the Block:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love your image and the card is very summery. Love your coloring too. The secret garden papers are so divine aren't they. Fabulous card dear!!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card!! Such a sweet design and cute image!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Also, if you have time, please Make a Card for Maddy! And there is a fab Giveaway too!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!