Saturday, May 11, 2013

National Nurses Week

In honor of National Nurses Week I chose Nurse Lili.  I colored Lili with Copic Markers. I used the following colors: Skin E000, E00, R20, B01; Hair E25, E31, E50; Dress and shoes R37, R39; Dress C00, C01; Needle BG000, BG10. The needle was color with a silver glitter pen and her tails were painted with a red glitter pen. I used liquid pearls for her earrings. I inked the edges of the paper with Distress Ink Festive Berries. Lastly, I embellished my card with ribbon, flourish die cut and flowers.


I hope I have inspired you to create a card! Have a great weekend!!!

Karen




I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Love to Create- Challenge #64 For Mom or a Special Lady

3 comments:

  1. loving your creation, many thanks for joining us over on divas by designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely, beautiful flowers and a lovely image. Thank you for joining in with Diva's By Design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!! Thank you so much for playing along with us last week at Love to Create Challenge!! Can't wait to see what you'll create this week!!


    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!