Monday, May 27, 2013

Two Pretty Tildas

I hope everyone had a great weekend! The weather here has improved 100% and toward the end of the week it will be in the 80's. Since I finished all my DT work I got to play with my Magnolia stamps.


Today I would like to share a book that I made this weekend. I really enjoyed putting this together. Thanks, Suzi for the inspiration!  My book has four folds and is double sided and if you look at the photos below there are a few more folds.
I hope I inspired you today!



Here is the front cover:




And the back cover:
Lastly the inside pages:








Below are the products I used to create my book:
Magnolia Stamps - Princess Pea Tilda, Tilda with Dot Bow, Eiffel Tower
Paper from DoCrafts and Magnolia paper from my stash
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Cherry Lynn Die Heart Doily and Flourish Die
Marianne Die Hearts
Memory Box Window
Magnolia DooHickey Dies - Vintage Daisy, Vintage Tag, So Wrapped Tilda Lace, Floral Swirl Corner
Melissa Francis Embellishments
Ribbon, Lace, Doilies, Flowers, Bling, Misc. Embellishments
Fran tage
Modeling Cream and stencils
Copic Markers - R000, R00, R01, E000, E00, R20, YR20, YR21, E31, E25, E50, R81,R83, R85, RV10

Head over to CMC for our orange challenge

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Totally Tilda - Challenge #72 More than one Fold
Marvelous Magnolia - Challenge #28 Doily Delights
Magnolia Down Under - Challenge #198 Flowers and More Flowers - Make Your Own (Use Vintage Daisies added pearl bling
Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia - Challenge #70 Shabby Chic or Vintage

20 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!!! Loooove Tilda on the windowsill!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!!! Lots of work and love went into this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's stunning Karen. Beautiful book and every single page has fabulous design :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is really awesome work!!!!! Wow absolutely stunning Karen!!!!!Love this gorgeous creation!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Karen, this is absolutely STUNNING!!! Love, love, LOVE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Karen - I feel as if I have been lost in no man's land. Look at that wonderful picture of you!! You have the cutest grin and great hair!!
    Karen your book is marvelous - glorious and just too darn good for words. I would love to know how you made this! Oh my goodness - I am so glad I did not miss this post!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the vintage look and all of the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! Lots of talent and work went into this beauty! Great job!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love the papers, and of course, your coloring! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, so many gorgeous details!!!! Love your Tildas and beautiful pocket! Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowzer, Karen. This is fabulous. Lots of gorgeous details. Love the two adorable Tildas beautifully coloured. The polka dot outfit looks great. Terrific job on distressing the paper edges--I love the look but I know it's time consuming. That page with the gold diecuts of the birds, branches and birdcages looks wonderful.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow this is super stunning. I love that gorgeous gold branch and your sweet Tildas too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Totally Tilda in our More than one Fold challenge.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kathy, this is fabulous. Love your Tildas and gorgeous design.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Karen ❤
    Oh WOW! I've never tried this fold bit I'd really love too :) Amazing papers, gorge cover AND inside and sooo may awesome details too. Love your colouring :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at MDUC this week!
    Big hugs and welcome back, love Louise

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous!! Such a fab design. Thanks so much for joining us at Totally Tilda. Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, I love this so much!!! I really, really do and you have inspired me to try one of these!! The Tildas you chose are perfect!!!! Very, very cute!!!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Karen, I love all the folds and layers, very pretty design
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!