Friday, May 17, 2013

Lovely Belle


TGIF,


Today is my wedding anniversary, 33 years to an awesome man. We are going to dinner at a wonderful restaurant. They are famous for chocolate. Check out this beehive.....Can't wait to have dessert....

Now on to my card. Today I created a simple card using an Elizabeth Belle image. I colored her with Copic Markers; yellows and purples. Lately, I am really liking this color combo. I used the Leaf Die from DoCrafts; I love this die it is a great size. I added some ribbon, bling and a sentiment. Don't forget to come back tomorrow for our monthly blog hop. I look forward to seeing you!

Karen

Elizabeth Belle - Belle Sole Gift of Love
Distress Ink - Dusty Concord

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Whimsy Challenge #59 - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - The Sound of Music When I'm feeling sad I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so sad.
Through the Craftroom Door- May 14 - 20 Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you and your husband!!! Gorgeous card!!! She is darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project. I love all the colors and embellishments and everything:)You are so talented:) Following on Boglovin. I want to eat that chocolate:)
    Tabitha's Designs Blog
    Low priced fun Digi Papers:)
    New Challenge Blog on the Block:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Congratulations with your wedding anniversary! i hope you enjoyed your dessert?? ;)
    I think you make wonderful cards and as your teamie from FF (or soon to be crafting friends), i finally found the time to hop over to your blog and see more of your beautiful cards and to know you a bit better ;)
    Enjoy your weekend! Xx Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute creation and congrats on your anniversary! Thanks for joining TTCRD for this week's challenge. I hope you will join us again. ~DT Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!