Friday, August 15, 2014

Bling it On

Happy Friday,

Is everyone ready for the weekend? TodayI would like to share my new project. I used items from my  August of the Month Kit from the Flying Unicorn. It is fabulous. I really enjoyed making my mixed media project. Come join our new challenge at Magnolia Forever "Bling".




Here are the items I used to create my project:
Magnolia Stamp -Tilda Rose Scent
Magnolia DooHickey Die- Dragonfly
La La Land - Flower
Cherry Lynn - Heart Die
Wooden embellishments
Metal embellishments
Bling
Flower
Lace, Trim, Ribbon
Gesso, Prima Bloom Spray Gold Foil, Iris and Pressed Petal
Pion Paper - My Special Daughter
Copic Markers
Prima Stencils
Mask Charm

I am entering my project in the following projects:
Magnolia Licious - Anything Goes
Magnolia Down Under - Challenges #241 Shabby Chic
Divas by Design - So Charming
7Kids College Fund - #106 Anything Goes


13 comments:

  1. What a sweet framed project, Karen love the purple hues. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Magnolia-licious for our anything goes challenge!
    Hugs...Baeb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I love the vintage look of it all! The lace heart peeking through and florals look great with Tilda, who is spectacular with the paper piecing. This is a beautifully framed piece of art!
    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so lovely, Karen! I love the design. Your butterfly is perfect! Of course, Tilda is adorable and so is the paper piecing you did!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful creation! Wow! Love the design and all the fabulous details! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mode of telling all in this piece of writing is actually nice,
    all be capable of without difficulty be aware of it, Thanks a lot.


    Check out my page; diy home improvement projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous mixed media piece, Karen. Lots of gorgeous details and wonderful textures. Love the paper-piecing on Tilda's robe and slippers.
    Thanks for sharing this with us at the Magnolia-licious Chalenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the vintage style and colors. Great paper piecing too. You did an amazing job! Love it all!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome frame Karen! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your paper is gorgeous, beautifully designed and created
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my this is fabulous, so much to look at x Thank you for joining us over at http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (Divas by Design DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I love this frame! So many gorgeous things to see and Tilda is perfect! Thanks for sharing in our Anything Goes at Magnolia-Licious challenge and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Karen, this is so cute! What a lovely framed piece! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!