Friday, August 1, 2014

Edwin's Beach Vacation

Happy Friday!

Today I would like to share my tag with you for our Magnolia Forever challenge "Beach". I chose Edwin with a Starfish from Magnolia. I was very excited to use my new Magnolia DooHickeys. Just love them can't wait to get the next package.

I used Pion Paper and colored Edwin with Copic Markers and paper pieced his clothing. Lastly, embellished with tulle, floss, mesh and bling.





I am entering my tag in the following challenges:
Magnolia Downunder - #241 Anything Goes
Diva's by Design - Anything Goes
ICC -#170 Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. So cute, Karen. Love the shoreline theme.
    Hugz,
    cath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag Karen, love the colors and design
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I love this! Every thing about it is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a delightful tag, Karen! You've woven some magic here with the dies the paper and embellies! How daper Edwin looks in his paper pieced attire - so cute!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, that sea horse charm is perfect, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute! I love all the details! That net bow is perfect! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling tag! Love the image, paper-piecing, design, all all those fabulous details you added! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Edwin rocks! I love everything about this tag!!!! The paper piecing is awesome with the rest of the colors. Love the die cuts and Pion papers. Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is Fantastic! Great paper piecing on Edwin's Outfit! Just Love the whole Tag! Thanks for joining us at MDUC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!