Sunday, August 24, 2014

Tilda Travels the World

Hello,

Happy Sunday! What a gorgeous day we had today. Blue skies and white fluffy clouds. Perfect day at the lake.

It's time for another challenge over at Simply Magnolia - the theme Holiday/Travel. Come on over and join in the fun.

This will be my last post for a bit. I will be back in a couple of months. However, I will still be out commenting on your posts.


Here is what I used to create my card:
Magnolia Stamp - Circus Tilda, Suitcase, Telephone Booth and Postal Stamp
Paper is from Prima Note Pad and the tickets
Magnolia DooHickey Dies - Heart Tag and Dragon Fly
Cherry Lynn Flourish Die
Marriane Die Eiffel Tower
Copic Markers
Liquid Glass
Tulle, Bling, Flowers, wooden and metal embellishment
Prima Doily Stencil
Prima Bloom Spray Pressed Petal

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Tilda's Town - #118 Anything Goes
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Pretty Pearls
Inky Impressions- #173 Anything Goes


ls
Inky Impressions - #713 Anything Goes

15 comments:

  1. Oh la la,I love this card!Bravooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Karen, I love the vintage feel and all the pretty elements, Good Luck with the move, looking forward to seeing your lovely creations again when you get back to crafting
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, love all the detail. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love this card. Magnolia tilda is my favourite and I really do like the doohickey dies you have used. Good Luck and thank you for joining us at Divas By Design. Georgina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simpy stunning!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inky Impressions this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, loving all the detailing, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love all the different embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so cute! I love all the die cuts! Makes me want to pack my bags! Cute! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color scheme of this gorgeous card Karen and your embellishments are perfect. Best of luck with the move.

    Hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, fantastic collage again, Karen! Love all the details you added to your cool design! Love the pretty color palette, your image, and your coloring, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Hope you have a nice time away!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card in great colours!
    Thank you for taking part in the Tilda's Town challenge blog this week. Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. So many amazing details. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town,.Hugs, Babi.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!