Monday, December 3, 2012

2nd Day of Christmas

Happy Monday!

Welcome to the second day of Christmas blog candy! I hope you all had wonderful weekend! Below I have added the first so if you haven't linked up to day one you can do so now!

On the second day of Christmas my True love gave to me "two flower packets"









Click on the photo below to take you to link for day 1.

On the first day of Christmas my True love gave to me "Paradise Bird in a Paradise Tree and one Copic Marker (B93)!



Each day you may link up for a different Christmas Candy!

If you would like to be in the draw for my "12 Days of Christmas" please:

1. Post a photo in the sidebar of your blog
2. Add your name to Mr Linky at the end of this post
3. If you are not already; become a follower of my blog

The candy will be drawn when I reach 110 followers. If I reach 110 before the 12 days ends the candy will be drawn for each day on the 16th of December.

I hope you will join in the fun. Thanks for stopping by!

Karen

3 comments:

  1. These are so pretty. Thanks for the chance, Karen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun, everyday a treat! Thanks for the offering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic thank you for all the chances in your giveaways
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!