Wednesday, December 19, 2012

All is Calm





Today I am sharing a simple ornament I made. I bought this wooden snowflake from Michaels. I covered the front with snowwriter then added some blue glitter. I added some netting and for the finishing touch I used Inky Impressions Digi - All is Calm. I stamped the back with a sentiment from AMUSE. To give the back some interest I added some dots with snowwriter to give the look of falling snow. To finish my ornament I added some sparkly ribbon. I hope I have inspired you today to create your own ornament.

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to sign up for my "12 Days of Christmas Candy".

Back view of the ornament:


I am entering my ornament in the following challenges:
Stamptacular Sunday: Challenge #194 Christmas Time
Tuesday Alchemy: Challenge #45 Anything but a Card

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ornament Karen!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!! I hope you and your family have a great Christmas

    love 'n' hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like this!! i hope you have a very merry christmas and a happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty love this ornament! Merry Christmas to you & your Family.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous and simple ornament! I'm sure it looks beautiful on the tree! Thanks for joining the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week and good luck!
    Danielle:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really gorgeous.
    Wish you a merry christmas an a happy new year.
    Hugs,
    Babette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation ! I'm your follower no 100 - looking forward to see more of your creations!
    Merry Christmas
    :-) Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!