Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Two Turtle Doves

Hello,

I have a Christmas card to share today. I used the traditional reds & greens for this darling card. It took me awhile to create my design sometimes I have a difficult time using the right paper and layout. I hope this card inspires you to create something lovely this week!




Items you can find over at 7 Kids College Fund
Authentique Paper - Festive
Elisabeth Bell Stamp - Two Turtle Doves
Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs & Festive Berries
Cryogen Paper
Copic Markers
Spellbinders - Label 1

Other items used:
Magnolia Doo Hickey Tag
Cherry Lynn -Small Flourish Die
Snowflakes
Prima Flowers
Ribbon

Charm
Snow Writer


A closer view:



I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says - Snowflakes


Don't forget to sign up for my "12 Days of Christmas Blog Candy". Click here.


1 comment:

  1. Well it iturned out in the end, hun. This is gorgeous. The layout is fabulous and your image and embellishments are beautiful.

    I hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!