Monday, December 10, 2012

A Very Beary Christmas



Happy Monday!

Did everyone have a great weekend? I had a wonderful weekend. Today my wonderful husband took me for some delicious ice cream and coffee. Then we went and did a little bit of Christmas shopping. Now I am relaxing with a glass of wine and preparing my posts for the week.

This is my first post for Forever Friends. It is so exciting the bears are just too adorable. I used a FF image to create my sweet little card!

Below is what I used to create my card:

FF Friends Image
Cherry Lynn Die - Large Flourish & Small Flourish
Marianne Die - Heart
Graphic 45 Paper - Nutcracker Sweet
Ribbon
Lace
Flowers, Snowflakes, and bling

Here is a closer view:

Thanks for stopping by!

I have some special "12 Days of Christmas Candy"! Click here to sign up.

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable. I love that cute image. The embellishments you used are beautiful.

    So glad you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Karen, glad you're on the team at Forever Friends.
    Hugs Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a stunner of a card the ff bears are the cutest and your card is wonderful hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!