Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ice Skating Rachel

Happy Wednesday!

Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? I haven't and I still have cards that are waiting for my attention. Today I have posted a Christmas tag which would look lovely on one of my packages. The theme is use something old so I pulled out my tree die and some pearl bling I had that was just sitting around for some time begging to be used. I hope you were inspired today!


Here are the items I used to create my tag:
Inky Impressions Stamp- Ice Skating Rachel
Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs
Graphic 45 Paper - A Place in Time
Copic Markers
Bling
Memory Box Dies - Frosty Border & Winterland Tree
Ribbon
Silver Glitter Pen
Cryogen Paper
Perfect Pearls
Snowflake Charm

Here is a close up of the tag:

Don't forget to enter for my "12 Days of Christmas Celebration Candy". Click here.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Great details and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen
    Thank you very much for the lovely comment you left on my blog. Very much appreciated. Your tag is gorgeous! Love every element you used! Ice skating Rachel is very sweet.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!