Saturday, December 15, 2012

Altered Cigar Box - Winter Fashion Marlee & Blog Candy


Welcome to Inky Impression's December blog hop! We are so glad you could join us. Today I would like to thank two wonderful women for their support, encouragement and for giving me such an awesome opportunity to be a part of the Inky DT. So Tonya and Nicole thank you from the bottom of my heart. You will never know how much it meant to me the day Tonya told me I made the team! You are both amazing and I enjoy working with you both. Merry Christmas!!!!

If you arrived here from 
Judith blog you are on the right track. If not head on over to the Inky Impressions Inspirational Blog to start at the beginning. The prize will be 2 digis of the winner's choice. All comments need to be in by December 21st (5pm est.) and the winner will be announced on December 22nd on the challenge blog.


I am also offering my "12 days of Christmas blog candy". I hope you will participate. Click here to sign up for twelve chances at candy. Here is today's candy.




Here is the top of the box:




Here is what I used to create my project:
Inky Impressions Stamp - Winter Fashion Marlee
Graphic 45 paper embellishments - Place and Time
Memory Box Die - Frosty Border, Crystal Snowflake
Poppy Stamps - Grand Madison Window
Copic Markers
Cryogen Paper
Snow writer with Martha Stewart white fine glitter
Ribbon
Feathers
Buttons
Bling

Here is a closer view: 

Inside the box:


Side View:


I am entering this in the following challenges:
Hooked on Crafts - Christmas

9 comments:

  1. Wow stunning Box, Beautiful...
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, You are so sweet!! Thank YOU for all that you do for Inky and for being a fabulous Inkette (and friend). We are honored to have you on the team!! We could not ask for a better artist or all around person for the team and I sincerely mean that!!

    Your box is gorgeous. Your creativity and talent never ceases to amaze me. Really stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow fabulous creation perfectly coloured hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous box, Karen...fab details and great colouring!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Georgeous work...love all the details and the image coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project Karen, I love the image and you colouring

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun creation! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp favorites challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning!! Love all the detail that has gone into your creation!! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!