Monday, December 17, 2012

Ice Skating Rachel Ornament

Good Morning,




Today I have a simple ornament to share with you. I got the clear ornament from Michaels and added some purple feathers inside. I colored my image Inky Impressions - Ice Skating Rachel with Copic Markers (E000, E00, R20, E25,E31,E50, G90, G93, G99,V93,V95)and used snow writer for the fur on her jacket and hat.

I cut her out and attached her to the inside of the silver top. I used the memory box snowflake stamp and ribbon to embellish the top of the ornament. I hope I have inspired you today. Have a wonderful week!



Don't forget to sign up for my "12 Days of Christmas" Blog Candy!


I am entering my ornament in the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody- Challenge 19 Anything Goes
Great Impressions - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Karen, what a beautiful ornament!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous hun thanks for sharing at Challenges 4 everybody hugs trisha x

      Delete
  3. Hi!
    Im checking out the blogs of my new DTmembers from FF to get to know you a bit better!
    I like your christmas ornaments like this ball! Nice work with the details.
    Did you decorate your own christmastree with the ornaments or???
    Have a nice christmas!!
    X Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!