Tuesday, January 1, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Blog Candy Winners

Happy New Year,

I want to thank all you wonderful ladies for helping me reach my goal of "110" followers! You are awesome! So now without further adu here are the winners:

1st Day of Christmas - Patricia St. Martin
2nd Day of Christmas - Jackie Rakoski
3rd Day of Christmas - Kelly N.
4th Day of Christmas - Kelly N.
5th Day of Christmas - Ria
6th Day of Christmas - Babette
7th Day of Christmas - Tonya H.
8th Day of Christmas - Katelyn
9th Day of Christmas - Babette
10th Day of Christmas - Margreet
11th Day of Christmas - Alethea
12th Day of Christmas - Nina

Please contact me at k_l_gauthier@yahoo.com with your contact information so I can get your goodies to you!  Thanks again for playing along!

Hugs,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on making your goal and congrats to all the lucky winners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on reaching 110 followers, Karen! Congratulations to all of the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I won Day 5 WHOOHOOOO thanks so much Karen and Congratulations on reaching 111 followers ;) hugss Ria

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH - I won day 12! Thank a lot !
    Congrats reaching your goal of 110-followers

    :-) Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making the 110 followers, Karen...I have emailed you as I'm one of the lucky winners!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!