Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Saturated Canary Free Hug


Happy Wednesday,    

How's your week going? Mine is going well.  I have this sweet card to share with you today. She is just too adorable, I am really liking the Saturated Canary images. You can get this cutie over at 7 Kids College Fund. 

Today over at 7 Kids College our challenge is "Use Something New & Something Old from Your Stash."  My stamp is new from my stash and the DP something old from my stash. Come on over and join the challenge. 





Here are some items you can purchase from the store.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Karen


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Hiding in My Craftroom -#80 Super Scraps Saturday
My Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Cards Galore - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love your dot coloring around the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful. Loving that image and gorgeous colors!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image! Thanks for playing with us this week at HIMCR!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!