Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tag It White On White

Good Morning,

Can you believe it is already the middle of January? Time is really flying by. Winter just seems to drag along slowly. The snow is pretty but the cold I could do without.

Today I am sharing a tag I created using Inky Impressions Nickie's Winter Wishes digi. She was perfect for this elegant white on white tag. I colored her with Copic Markers. I embossed the tag using a snowflake Tim Holtz Embossing folder. I used a Magnolia Doohickey Spruce Twig die, some bling, flowers and ribbon as the finishing touches.

Here is a closer view:


I am entering my tag in the following challenges:
Freshly Brewed - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. OOOOH What a GORGEOUS tag! I LOVE the white on white and those BEAUTIFUL pearls. So feminine and peaceful and sweet.


    Thank you for playing along at our Freshly Brewed Challenge for Jan.,
    I hope to see you at the hop this weekend!
    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how elegant! Love it. Thanks for joining us at the Fresh Brewed Blog for our Anything Goes challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!