Thursday, January 10, 2013

And they called it Puppy Love





Hello,

I hope you are all having a good week! It is extremely mild here this week and our snow is melting. But I am sure winter is not over....


This week I moved into a larger space for my crafting. My husband was so kind and switched rooms with me. It looks wonderful and everything is organized at the moment. Which I am sure you all know will change... I don't know about you but I really get messy when I am working.

My card today is a postcard from Tilda to Edwin. I thought "Puppy Love" was the perfect title for my post.  Below is a close up of my card and the back of the post card.



















Here is what I used to create my card:
Nestalbilities Large Classic Scalloped Rectangle

Liquid Scrap Dots
Cryogen Paper
Flowers
Ribbon
Cherry Lynn Die - Large Flourish
Memory Box Die - Cherish Border
Die Namic Die - Leaves
Bling
Authentic Paper - Lovely Collection
Magnolia Stamp - Christmas Tilda with Puppy
Perfect Pearls

I am entering my postcard in the following challenges:
Creative Creations - Anything Goes
Glitter and Sparkle - Anything Goes
Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia - Something New
Magnolia Licious Highlites - Anything Goes
Dutch Magnolia Chicks - Anything Goes

24 comments:

  1. I love this. This is super cute!!!:) I need to get that damp:)
    Tabitha's Designs
    Your Magnolia Birthday Moderator :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike! We've both used the same sweet Tilda this week. I love how you created such a darling post card - a very creative idea.
    Hugs...:-) barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your embellishments and the postcard so sweet!! Just too, too cute!
    Sheri Willshire
    Magnolia-licious Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SUPER Adorable.. Love all the elements..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Karen, I love this sweet Tilda, beautifully created
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her dress is so pretty, I love what you did with her. She is so fancy and the post card is a great idea you added. Beautiful card!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Karen and I adore Tilda's stocking. So cool and sweet :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and I like her dress too! You created a marvelous card!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow stunning!!!!! Love the gorgeous colors and the image too!!!!!1 Fabulous work again Karen!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THis is beautiful!!! I love it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Karen...... Love you postcard. Very very cute!!!
    hugs.........

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute and very creative, Karen. Love this little Tilda. Fabulous post card.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee
    Magnolia-licious Designer

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is adorable!!! I am quite new at these darling Maggies, so I cannot wait to try my hand at coloring! Can someone please help with a couple of questions? Size of these square cards, and do you buy them already cut and paired with envelopes? What paper does one use for watercoloring these stamps? Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Karen,
    You're right you know - your room won't stay neat and tidy. At least mine never does LOL
    What a fabulous idea to make a post card! You've done a marvellous job!!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  15. That Edwin, he's such a thoughtful guy!!! Beautiful card Karen!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful postcard, Karen! Beautiful coloring and details....a very creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  17. so cute thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh! How cute is this?! I love how you've done up your Tilda and puppy!

    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow, larger crafting space! I'm jealous...LOL. Gorgeous card, Karen. Really cute Tilda. Love the paper-piecing. Fab flourishes and swirls--I'm an addict of those. Beautiful diecuts and your ribbon of roses is to die for. Love it!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow this job is fanstic I love the colours and the embellishments.
    The stamp is very swet.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so stinkin' cute! I love the pink! The postcard was so cleverly done. All of the elements are wonderful. This card is just precious!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen
    Magnolia-licious Designer

    ReplyDelete
  23. She is sweet and adorable! Love the paper piecing!!! Congrats on more space....never can have enough can we??!!! :) Thanks for joining the challenge at Magnolia-licious Highlites!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!