Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Thanks!




Good Morning and Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I was very lucky that I was able to spend Christmas in Florida with my son and his wife. We had beautiful weather, sunshine and lots of laughs. But now it is back to reality snow, cold and work. LOL!

Today I am showcasing a card with Winter Fashion Marlee. I love to buy new clothes and well she is just so styln' I guess that's why I have taken a fancy to this particular stamp.


Ingredients I used to create my card:
Inky Impressions stamp: Winter Fashion Marlee
Paper from my stash
Heart Doily
Marianne - Heart Die
Cherry Lynn Die - Small and Large Flourish
Poppy Stamps - Small Window Box Die
Magnolia Doo Hickey Die -Sweet Crazy Love - So Wrapped Tilda Lace
Lace
Bling
Flowers
Copic Markers
Cryogen Paper

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Stamptacular Sunday - Challenge #196 Doilies Galore

6 comments:

  1. Wow Stunning card!!! Love all the details.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning use of black, great card

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Your image is perfectly colored, and the black diecut elements are so striking! :) Thank you for playing along in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love the design, papers, image, coloring, and wonderful embellies--particularly the hearts! Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and design! Your heart die cut and doily are gorgeous, as are the bling flourish and flowers. Love all your details! Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday and good luck!
    Danielle:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! Gorgeous design, love the image and the sweet heart die!!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Stamptacular sunday challenges, hope you´ll join us again next week!

    Hugs jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!