Monday, January 28, 2013

Forever Friends Two Cards

Happy Monday!

Did everyone have a great weekend? I did relaxing and crafting. Today I am showcasing these adorable bears on an Easel card. They are just so sweet; they make me smile.  Enjoy your week!


Here are the goodies I used to create my card:
Forever Friends Stamp - Bear Presents
Pink Gem Designs - Digi Postcard
Copic Markers
Cryogen Paper
Authentique Paper - Lovely
Misc. Paper
Ribbon/Lace
Bling
Button
Key Charm
Cherry Lynn Die- Small Flourish
Magnolia Doo Hicky Die-So Wrapped Tilda Lace Folded Tag
Spellbinders -Lacey Ovals

Oh and I have a second one to share today.


To create this card I used the following:
Stamp - Forever Friends Acrylic Stamp
Paper - Authentique- Lovely and some other from my stash
Cryogen Paper
Glitter
Lace and Ribbon
Marianne Heart Die
Memory Box Die - Cherish Border
Dienamic -Leaf Die
Flowers and bling
Charm from Inky Impressions

I am entering my cards in the following challenges:
Sweet Stampin - Ribbon
One Stop Craft - Sparkle and Bling
Lady Anne's - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe - Anything Goes


5 comments:

  1. These are so cute. Love the bear holding the heart! Cant wait to see your next CI Paint entry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are wonderful. I love how your bear is hugging the heart in the second one!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative inspiration paints.
    CI design team member
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations.

    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful cards thank you for showing us at Sweet Stampin'this week. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards you made, they are both great and I like all the details you added to them! =)
    Thanks for joining us on Anything Goes at Lady Anne's challenges!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!