Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pretty in Pink

Happy Saturday,

Do you have plans for the weekend? I am going to hanging out with my favorite craft friends. A day of crafting and laughing! How about joining us over at CMC for our challenge "Use Your Own Fave Image- Fave Color Combo.

My husband got me this sweet Magnolia stamp for Christmas. She is just so cute and so pretty in pink. One of my favorite colors.


Here is what I used to create my card:
Copic Markers - Skin E000, E00, R20, Hair E15, E18, YR21, Shoes- E41, E42, E43, Blouse C00, C01, other clothing R81, R83, R85
Magnolia Stamp - Pie Tilda
Nestabilities- Lacey Ovals & Large Classic Scalloped Oval
Die Namics - Leaves
Flowers
Ribbon
Bling
Chipboard heart
Paper from my Stash

How about a closer look:



I am entering this in the following challenges:
Midweek Magnolias - Week #44 Pretty in Pink with Ribbons and Pearls
Totally Tilda - Challenge #63 Tilda in Trousers

20 comments:

  1. So cute...LOVE her polka dot pants! What a little charmer!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, love it! The colors are perfect. I love the embossed paper and all those flowers! So Beautiful! :)
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! Love that stamp too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautifully colored, I love the crisp look. I love the heart tucked into the bow too and then those gorgeous florals! Beautiful card.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, Karen. Tilda looks so darling. I love her polka dot trousers. Gorgeous pink, ribbon and pearls for this challenge. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is stunning and very precious. I love all about it.
    Gorgeous colours and embellishments.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so pretty, love the dotted pink ribbon, I need to get this image, she it so cute.
    hugs Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card ...love your cute Tilda ..Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda...good luck!

    xx Hugs Lizzy & TT team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! I love Tilda! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! Sweet colors n flowers!
    Caryl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great polka dot pants to match the bow! What a gorgeous card! FUN!!!!!!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow such an adorable and gorgeous card!!!!! love those polka dots!!!!!! fabulous work Karen!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is so cute!!!! Love the polka dots on her pants! Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card and wonderful colors..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very sweet, love the pretty polka dot bow
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet and delightful coloring. Remind me of a blooming spring season. Lovely card Karen :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Karen, your card is so darling! Pink and green is my favorite card colors too! I love the embossed background and all the embellishments that you have added to it!
    Hugs,
    Suzan
    Magnolia-licious Designer

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty card, so cute and sweet, lovely colors. hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card. I love this image of Tilda, and you've coloured her beautifully.
    Thanks for joining in at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Karen, so sweet and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!