Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Fashionista Lili - Inky Impressions Bingo

Happy Wednesday,

How's your week going? Mine is going well. I have enough cold weather. I am ready for spring. Head over to Inky Impressions today for a bingo challenge. There are a lot of new stamps in the store plus I heard a rumor that there is going to be more digi releases. How exciting is that? So you won't want to miss our blog hop on the 15th of this month.

Today I made this pretty gift bag featuring Fashionista Lili. She is definitely one of my favorites; so pretty and feminine. Perfect for my valentine gift bag. My bingo combination is flowers, ribbon and pink. I can't wait to see your creations!



A closer view:



Here is what I used to create my gift bag:
Inky Impressions -Stamp Fashionista Lili and digi stamp Plush Chair Background
Flowers, ribbon, bling, doily, cheese cloth
Copic Markers
Cryogen paper
Authentique Paper - Lovely
Memory Box Dies -
Cherry Lynn - Large Flourish
Marianne Heart Dies

I am entering this project in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Creation - Anything Goes
Sugar Creek Hollow - Lots of Layers
Stampin' for the Weekend - Something Girly
Live and Love Crafts Inspiration - Something Old (Lace and ribbon from my stash)



14 comments:

  1. WOWWWWW Karen this is just amazing work!!!!! Love the gorgeous details and the image!!!!! Simply Fabulous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing gift bag brilliant job...I love it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a brilliant creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, you knocked this so far out of the park, we are going to have to move the fence a few feet!
    Great design perspective! Lots of fun textures and I love that your corner embellishments keep the eye focused on you main focal group! Very nicely composed and executed. Thanks for sharing this at our house at 613 Avenue Create! We look forward to your next visit!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring and amazing embellishments. I love the layers and textures. Thanks for sharing with 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, great layers. Thank you for sharing it with us at SCH this week.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so pretty, lots of lovely details! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great gift bag! Thanks for playing along at Dream Valley!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, very nicely done! Pretty, pretty; thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very beautiful. Lovely stamp and colour tones. Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty creation x
    Thanks for playing along with us at SFTW & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning!, Absolutely beautiful, thanks for visiting our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful bag! Love the lacy hearts and butterfly with this as well as all of those gorgeous flowers. Lovely.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow.

    Patti SCH/DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Karen, Can you believe this, I checked out your 12 days of Christmas and that was really awesome thing that you did. I might give that a try next December that is a nice idea. I did not know you have a store????
    Love this card you did, your image is adorable and all those layers are incredible. Have a wonderful week end.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!