Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Edwin Goes to Ireland


Oh New England weather! We are experiencing a nice little snow storm; when it is all said and done 6 to 10 inches..Ugh! I shouldn't complain we really have any significant snow since October. But I want spring.

I made another St. Patty's decoration this time I used Edwin. The design is very simple. The clover is covered with some paper I picked up at Michaels.

I chose Edwin with the Butterfly. I removed the butterfly and added a shamrock. I colored him with Copic markers E000, E00, E11, E25, E31, E41, E42, E43, E50, R01, G21, G40, W00, and W1. I messed up his shirt so I stamped the shirt on the clay paper and wha la good as new. Creme de Chocolate Glimmer Mist was used to color the luggage. For the details on the luggage I used Copics and glitter pens. I found a map of Ireland online which I have used as part of the background. I used the Memory Box Elegant Scrollwork Die. To finish the project I used a muse token from Tim Holtz (Tradition) and added the checkered ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all your encouraging comments and enjoy visiting your blogs.

16 comments:

  1. Cute! Love how you added the clover in Edwin's hand. Definitely a cute st. Patty's Day decoration. (but please, keep the snow storm up north!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as can be - now I can't get lost when I go to Ireland!I'm packed are you!!!!! I want snow so badly I could spit - but so far this winter, we have not had a flake - or at least flakes that stayed on the ground!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! You're really into the swing of March already and way ahead of the rest of us! Great job...hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and cute Edwin deco. Perfect shape for St. Patrick's day :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe!! this is adorable Karen, what a fab St. Pat's card.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, I love the map for the beackground.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is just adorable I love the background and the way you changed the butterfly to the clover!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very very cute!would make such a pretty luggage tag!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Creative and Edwin looks fabulous! Wonderful card!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow so so adorable!!!!! Love this wee irish Edwin!!!!! Fabulous work again Karen!!!!! Love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so cute !!

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWW!! This is absolutely adorable with your green shamrock theme and shapely design!! I love it!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Karin, this is very cute. I love the map behind Edwin. Wonderful design.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!