Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Won't You be My Valentine


Good Evening!

I felt very motivated tonight and created a card for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge – Animal Antics.

I haven’t used my House Mouse stamps in a very long time. This challenge gave me a good excuse to pull them out and use them.

I made a Valentine card using Love Bunny, Itty Bit, Hop It. This image is just too adorable. I colored the image with Prisma colored pencils. I used my Spellbinders to create the back ground for the image. The paper is from Echo Park –Yours Truly. To embellish the card I used Memory Box Sofia Die and from Poppy Stamps Tilda Buckle Die. These new dies are so awesome and I want them all! I added a Valentine sentiment and a little glitter on the ground to complete the card.

I am entering this card Simon Says Stamp Challenge – Animal Antics.

3 comments:

  1. Ah! I love it. So cute. Love the die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Peggie - so much fun to leave a comment below this sweet lady!!! Karen I too have this image and adore this loving little family. Those dies are awesome and have helped to embellish wonderful cards!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!