Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tilda Framed



Happy Wednesday,

I spent two days in Columbus, OH working at a conference. I have missed my crafting time. So I will have to make up for lost time this week. I used Tilda with Cozy Heart and decided to make this small frame colored image. I colored the image with Copic markers and cut out the image. I layered some of my paper from my stash and used one of my favorite MB dies Sofia Heart behind Tilda's head. I used popped dots to give some dimension to the framed piece. I added a little brown floss to finish the look. I have added two different photos of the finished project. Let me know what you think!


16 comments:

  1. You just put a big smile on my face. Tilda is so cute and you have colored her beautifully. Love the paper!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s gorgeous!!! This will be lovely in a little girl room!!!
    It´s a great idea!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and great idea to put her in a frame, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somebody is going to be delighted with this framed Tilda. You've done a wonderful job putting it all together, I love how the frame makes Tilda shine!
    Hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, I love her framed! The colors you put together are fabulous and the frame just enhanced your card more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love this, she is darling!!!! This is totally awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is very lovely!! Great idea.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful frame, great choice of papers and colours
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful. Just love this Tilda in the frame. Thanks for the idea. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow gorgeous frame!!!! this will make a delightfull wall hanging!!!! Wow superb creation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She looks fabulous in the frame! Very well done and I love the die heart!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, and will make such a cute deco in a girls room. great idea, would make also a perfect gift.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course I love the color choices. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!