Sunday, February 19, 2012

Japenese Tilda a Tag


Happy Sunday,

I hope you are all having a great weekend! I sure am... I did some virtual shopping plus my friends did a little for me too. Can't wait to get my new dies and paper....

I made a tag with Japanese Tilda. I used a blue paper for the background to give the tag some contrast. I colored her with Copic markers and added a little Spica pen to the flowers. I used the Ivy Tendrils Memory Box Die and then stamped some tiny flowers on the vine. I used the netting on the side to create a fan effect. Then added some pearl bling and added some pink ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate all your "sweet" comments.

I am entering this tag in the following challenges:
Simon Says Challenge Blog - TAG IT!
Just Magnolia -challenge-144-make-tag

13 comments:

  1. Very sweet, Thanks so much for joining in at Just Magnolia this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Tilda looks fantastic. And I love the blue paper - definitely makes Tilda POP more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how pretty! Luv those frills on the side, matching colors of tiny pearls, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, she is gorgeous!!!! Love the netting!!! I left you something on my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet tag using this Japanese Tilda stamp. Elegant and pretty :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag Karen, so sweet and pretty :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag! Very nice coloring!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, Love the cute lace on the border.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous tag!! Love the tulle on the side!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely tag! Love the coordination with the lace border! How creative:)
    Thanks for sharing your tag with us at Just Magnolia! Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Karen - this has a wonderful Oriental feel to it - so delicate and pretty!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!