Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mix It Up--Mixed Media/Altered Art Group

I got an invite the other day to join a Mix It Up--Mixed Media/Altered Art Group Discussions on http://scrapbitzcopics.ning.com. It was my first time doing something like this and it was a lot of fun.

We discussed what mixed media was and the cool things you can do with it. As part of the event I am now participating in a scavenger hunt. Yesterday as I was looking for my items I checked out these cool stencils from Susana’s Custom Art and Card Design. If you are really into shimmer and glam check this out Luminarte. I don’t know about you but it I want to buy it all.

I am looking forward to see who wins the prizes. I hope I am on of them…..

Well I have to run it is Ash Wednesday and I am off to church.

Have a good evening!

Here is the link check it out.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!