Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Wrapped Tilda A Valentine Wish




Hello,

I can’t believe it is Tuesday! We are having an extremely mild winter. I am not complaining I love it!!!!

I made a card with one of my new mini stamps. I have not colored many of these so I need some more practice. I used Wrapped Tilda a Christmas stamp transformed in a Valentine’s Day card.

I colored the image with Copic Markers then added a little white glitter to her bow. The background paper is from Memory Box. I used Magnolia Doohickey Tag die along with my Memory Box Sofia Heart die. I inked the edges with light pink ink from Bazzill. For the flower arrangement I added some glitter to give the flowers some sparkle. I finished the flower arrangement with
a beautiful net trim I bought a couple of weeks ago. Bling was added for the finishing touches and a little ribbon for the tag.

Here is a close up.



Inside the card I used the same paper and added the Sofia Heart. The sentiment and hearts were added to finish the card.



Thanks for stopping by!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Magnolia licioushighlites.-Vintage & Shabby Chic!!
Simply Magnolia - Hearts & Love Challenge

22 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!!! So so sweet and I'm speechless! :D Have a fabulous week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love how you've re-purposed this darling Tilda! The heart she's sitting on is so pretty! Hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is precious! Tilda looks so sweet! I love the design as well!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty!!! Love the heart and "bling!"
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love how you added the bling! Along with the Valentine die cut, Tilda just looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful card, beautifully done
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so cute and adorable!! Love all the hearts inside :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work, the mini's are so pretty, bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty n sweet! Nice glitter swirl!
    Caryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is utterly adorable, love the layout and of course that sweet Tilda. A beautiful creation Karen.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda this is beautiful - a REAL Valentine - love the inside!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful and adorable card Karen. Also the inside is great.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  13. It´s gorgeous!!! I would like to thank you for visiting my blog and for letting such sweet message!!! I´ve the same saying you have on your blog after my signature on the emails. :))))

    I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
    Philippians 4:13

    in my language
    Tudo posso Naquele que me fortalece (Fil. 4:13)

    Hugs
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so awesome Regina. It is one of my favorite verses. I was one of encouragement I used with both of my boys when I wrote them notes. Of course during some of their struggles. Have a great weekend!

      Karen

      Delete
  14. Love that heart!!!! Your card is super adorable!!!!! Fabulous work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very precious, love the gorgeous diecut on which tilda is sitting, very nicely put toghether.Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Okay Miss Karen - I get confused and call people by the wrong names. I am old --- will you forgive me? I do love the dies you use. Why oh why did I call you Linda? I have two really good card making buddies named Linda. I must be headed for the funny farm!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries.... It made me smile. You know we do look at a lot of blogs. We all get confused. A lot of days I can't remember what I've told my husband or forget - and he will say "you just told me that" and I say " I did". LOL!!!!

      Delete
  17. Beautiful valentine!! thanks for joining in with Magnolia-licious and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!