Monday, September 2, 2013

A Sweet Baby Boy

Today I have chosen to color Baby Edwin from the 2012 Prince and Princess collection. You can find Baby Edwin over at the Magnolia Licious Store. My nephew and his girlfriend are expecting a baby boy in the next couple of weeks. I thought this card would be perfect.


I stamped my image on cryogen paper with memento black ink. Then I colored my image with Copic Markers - skin E000, E00, R01; hair E25, E31, E50; crown Y02, Y11, Y13; stars Y00; pants B32, B34; pacifier BG000, BG10; socks and shirt YG93, YG95; shoes E40, E41, E42, E43.

I used Nestabilities to create my card shape. The paper and sentiment is from Authentique Miracle Boy. To complete my card I added floss.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Magnolia Licious - CAS Clean and Simple
You and Me Magnolia -#17 Anything Goes
Tilda's Town - #68 Anything Goes
Magnolia Mania - #75 Fairy Tale
Addicted to Stamps - #63 Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - #28 Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. awwww, he's adorable. Great "boy" card and wonderful coloring:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card for the new baby :o)
    Your nephew and his partner will love it!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet, the perfect paper choice, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This stamp is just the cutest ever! You did a great job, Karen! I love the argyle paper as it is so masculine. You did a great job! Thanks so much for entering the CAS Challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!

    XO,
    chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great boy card! So cute! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very handsome card! Great colors for this 'boy' card instead of the traditional. I love the green and blues in it! They will be pretty happy with the card.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely creation, thanks for joining in at YMAM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card, thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cutte Card!
    Thanks for Playing with us at Magnolia Mania!
    Xxx Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, cute, cute .... I love this baby stamp and use it all the time.
    Thank you for taking part in the Tilda's Town challenge blog this week. Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cutie pie, Karen. Love the masculine-looking papers--perfect for your card.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is just adorable :0)))

    Thanks for plaing with us at Magnolia Mania this time ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!