Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom


Happy Wednesday,

Well fall is definitely here. 40 degrees in the morning a little chilly. However, the trees are turning and they are beautiful. The trees in the bogs are the most colorful at this time. Today I am sharing a Sarah Kay image with you. How sweet is she? My mom's birthday is Thursday and this is her card.

I stamped my image with Black Memento ink on Cryogen paper. I colored my image with Copic markers skin E000, E00, R01; bows and tights R37, R39; dress C00, C1, C3, hair C3, C5, C7; doll hair.



You can purchase the products below at 7 Kids College Fund:
1/4" Scor-Tape
Aged Scarlet Frantage


I entering my card in the following challenges:
Everybody Art Challenge - #246 Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - #139 Anything Goes
Make it Monday - #159 Always Anything Goes
Parade Your Crafts - #4 All About Birthdays
Stamp and Create - September - Birthdays
Tammy's Scrapin Corner - #81 Happy Birthday

10 comments:

  1. Karen she is so beautiful!! I love your card the colors are fabulous with her. I can see the love in the card! Your mom will love it!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet, love those gorgeous roses, I'm sure your Mum will be thrilled
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen your card is gorgeous and I love the colors you have used. Very nice!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My! What a darling image this is...LOving your colors too..Thank you soooo much for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh wow such a fabulous card. I just adore the die cuts you have used. That image is just gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky I have some candy on my blog ;o) http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous, adorable card.
    Many thanks for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Your colors and details are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Parade Your Crafts.

    Kim
    www.lilypatchstamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen, Perfect card for your Mom, just gorgeous! Still in Texas my SIL is doing better today, they did not think the brain tumor was as big as it was, so going to take longer to get better and she has to go to rehub for several weeks.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card! Love the flowers. Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card, your roses are perfect!
    I linked over from MIM where I am participating with my
    Thank You Card
    I would love it if you'd stop by.
    Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!