Tuesday, September 3, 2013

To a Sweet Birthday Girl

Happy Tuesday,

With yesterday being a holiday, I kept thinking all day it was Monday...Yikes!

Today I created this sweet card for a summer birthday, with a bit of glitter and lace, Tilda is so pretty in pink and she is from Magnolia's Once Upon a Time Collection. You can find a mini version of Princess Pea Tilda over at the Magnolia Licious Store.  The Royal Rippling Fountain is from the Special Moments collection.



I colored my images with Copic Markers. Tilda - skin E000, E00, R20; hair E25, E31, E50, shoes and ribbon R000, R00, R01. I paper pieced her dress and a added a pinch of glitter. The fountain was colored with C00, C01, C03, C05, BG000, BG10. I used a glitter pen and frantage to create the water from the fountain.

Here are some of the other goodies I used to create my scene
Magnolia Stamps- Princess Pea Tilda and the Royal Rippling Fountain
Cherry Lynn - Large and Small Flourish Dies
Magnolia Doohickey - Doily Flowers
Ribbon
Lace
Cheese Cloth
Bling
Paper is from Prima -Delight Collection

Below are some close up images of my card:



Thanks so much for stopping by!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Stamp and Create with Magnolia - #17 Summer Birthday
Simply Magnolia - Birthday Glitter
Midweek Magnolias - #72 Once Upon a Time
Magnolia Down Under - #212 Sarah Chooses - Lovely Lace
Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia - #77 Pretty in Pink

14 comments:

  1. Me likey! Don't you just love that fountain stamp? I love the flowers and the color scheme. You did a wonderful job using your Copics, too! Great job!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Karen! The wedding was this past weekend and there are a couple of pics on my blog if you want to see them : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, Kathy! Tilda looks very sweet sitting there.
    Beautifully decorated. Love your two coloured ribbon, and pretty flowers.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is totally beautiful! Fabulous color and details. I love it all!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lala!! Gorgeous card!!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia. Hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Just love the color scheme and all the embellies...looks great along with your wonderful coloring of Ms Tilda!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how cute! I love how Tilda is sitting in the flower, just beautiful
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous design! Love the B&W fountain with the apricot tonings.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karen she is just darling. choice of color and she is colored so beautiful. Love all the die cuts. Have never seen the fountain before, love it.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card! I LOVE that fountain! Looks like I will have to ink mine up! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowwww what a great card with such gorgeous details! Thanks for joining our Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge and good luck! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!