Saturday, September 14, 2013

Dreams

Good Morning,

It is Saturday and it is supposed to be a beautiful day! My crafty friends are coming over so we will have a great time laughing and crafting. Today I used this sweet image from the Stamp Fairy. Please join over at CMC for our Anything Goes challenge!


I colored my image with Copic markers - Skin E000, E00, R01, R20; Girls outfit - C0, C01
RV10, RV21, BG000, BG10; Boys outfit - G21, G40, E40, E41, E42, B91, B93, B95. I used Prima Paper from the Fairy Collection and incorporated the design in the paper to my design. To complete the look I used ribbon, floss, wooden embellishments, cheese cloth, Marianne Dies fence and birdhouse, and Magnolia Doohickey Doily flower. I distressed the edges of my paper with Frayed Burlap distressed ink, stamped my image with memento ink on Cryogen Paper.


A Close Up of this adorable image:


Our Sponsor for our challenge:

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you were inspired to create a card.


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sister Act Challenge - #24 Anything Goes
A Creative Romance - Dies or Punches
Paper Crafting Journey - Flowers
Crafting by Design - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes September 10th
Penny's Paper Crafting - #144 Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie, love the pretty scene you've created
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful card. Really gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at paper Crafting Journey.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, thank you for sharing with us at Penny's..And good luck..

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, gorgeous layout and super colour combinations, great image and ribbon accessories you used and love that you have shared it with us at the ribbon wholesale Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, cute image. Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs this challenge

    Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card; the layout is so cute, and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks so much for crafting with us over at the Sister Act Card Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!